Huddle Leader Application - SGU 2019
Dates & Times
6-12 Jul 201912:00pm - 1:00pm
Huddle Leader ApplicationFree
About Huddle Leader Application - SGU 2019
Do you have what it takes to lead a huddle?
Huddle leaders are the heart of SGU!
These teens and college-age students lead a small group of 8-10 campers through an amazing week of camp. It's a life-changing experience and a week you'll never forget!
Here's what you need to be a huddle leader:
- A strong relationship with Christ
- Active in a Christian community (church, campus ministry)
- Be 16+ before camp starts (Huddle leaders under 19 will be assigned a middle-school huddle & those over 20 will be assigned a high-school huddle)
The Huddle Leader Application process is as follows:
- Submit Huddle Leader Application
- Schedule an Interview
- If selected AND 18+: Complete a Background Check
** All Huddle Leaders are required to share their testimony at the time of application. It is recommended to type up your testimony in a word document and to use copy/paste to transfer the text to your registration. **
Before you Apply:
- Click the Login link at the top and enter your email (use your email from your 2018 application to expedite the process).
- Then, navigate to your email & click on the "Log In Now" button in your email.
- From there, you can click "Register Now" to complete your application.